Dear Parents and Carers,
With regret I must inform you that school will not be reopening to a larger group of children.
As you know we have been working hard over the last two weeks to ensure we will be ready to open to wider groups of children from our school. Up until this evening we were ready to receive children into school next week. However tonight I have received an email along with headteacher colleagues that has additional advice to follow prior to our reopening. As a result, I am afraid we will not be able to open next week for children other than our key worker children, whilst these final tasks are undertaken, and several of our documents are approved by various bodies. As a result, I have made the decision it is best to delay our reopening for at least next week. Teachers will continue to provide distance learning for our children and hopefully we will all be back together as one school soon.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused and thankyou for all the support you have given.